I'm guessing we'll keep doing the monthly thing at least until he's 13 months old, and then we'll probably do the yearly thing until he turns 13 years old. From there, we'll go decades until he's 130. At that point we'll probably have to stop doing the pictures altogether, since I'm guessing by then the bear will be a valuable antique, and we'll probably have to sell it to pay for gasoline.
Anyway, speaking of pictures, we have a new round of photos from Kyle's third month, complete with captions. You can view the slide show below, or click this link to go to the photo album: Kyle's Third Month.
With this milestone, I figure it's a good time to stop writing a weekly post on the Baby Beaudry blog. I will continue to write here, but only once a month, when we have pictures to share. Instead, I'll write most of my Kyle stories on my new blog, Daveweekly.com (for the dyslexic: WeeklyDave.com works, too). So, I hope you continue to join me there. If you're receiving posts from Baby Beaudry via e-mail, you'll have to sign up on the DaveWeekly site to get e-mails from there (I can't transfer the e-mail list). Let me know whether you have any problems with that.
Enjoy the photos, and see you at DaveWeekly.com!

No comments:
Post a Comment