It's hard to not take so many pictures of our little one, especially when we want to capture every special moment: Kyle takes a nap; Kyle naps some more; Kyle goes surfing. However, there was that one point when I took a picture of Kyle's first piece of mail when I thought to myself, "Are we going a little too far?" The answer, of course, is subjective - those who don't currently have babies would probably say "yes," while those who do would say "can I answer you later? My kid's hungry and crying and - oh, no, that's the fifteenth onesie I've had to change this morning!"
Fortunately for everyone (but mostly for the grandparents), I have put together a collection of photos from Kyle's first month. Some were taken by us, and some were taken by our family and friends. You can see them by clicking the picture below:
![]() |
| Kyle's First Month |
However, because this album is of Kyle's first month, it doesn't contain any photos from the past week, including cute ones like this one...
... and this one...
... and this one...
and even this one...
You will have to wait 'til the next album for those.
But wait, there's more! You can now click on the picture at the bottom of each of my blog postings to see a whole album of Kyle resting comfortably in a chair next to his bear buddy. I will update that album every week.
Okay - I have to go now. Kyle's moving his left foot right now and I need to grab the camera to capture it.

1 comment:
Hey, where did he get those really adorable onesies? ;-) Loved the first month's pics - every one of them! Can't wait to see more!
Post a Comment