This was quite an eventful month for Kyle. His 11th month included his first Easter, his first Mother's Day, and the first time he could refer to his mom as an "esquire." He's eating more, crawling more, and demanding more from his dad, who finds himself worn out most evenings, after spending the days chasing the little guy around. I am finding myself drinking more and more coffee. College didn't do this to me. A stressful job didn't do it. Even the overnight shift didn't do it. No, the one thing that is pushing me into the pit of caffeine addiction is a little guy who can't even walk yet. Incredible. At least he still sleeps from time to time.
Anyway, I have a new photo album for all of you to enjoy:
![]() |
| Kyle's 10th & 11th Months |
That's about all I have right now. Time for me to start preparing for a birthday!

1 comment:
Kyle really is the cutest thing ever! You guys do good work. :)
And the "my mommy can sue your mommy" made me laugh out loud. I love it!
Post a Comment