Tuesday, August 19, 2008

New frontiers

First, I'd like to send my congratulations to our dear friends Matt & Amanda, seen here with Kyle:



Matt & Amanda were married in Atlanta this past weekend. They did that in hopes of one day becoming a babysitter for Kyle. They still have to meet several more qualifications, but right now I'd say their chances are looking pretty good. We had a great time at their wedding, and we wish them much happiness.

As Matt & Amanda entered into a new life together last week, Kyle entered his third month. He's getting bigger, and making a lot more baby noises (often at night, or right before he's supposed to go to sleep). You can take a look at how much he's grown in a new photo album:

Kyle's Second Month

Finally, in this post of "new frontiers," I am announcing the debut of my new blog, which I humbly named DaveWeekly.com. Don't worry - I'm not retiring the baby blog... yet. I will, though, update it less frequently in the coming months, as DaveWeekly will eventually become my main blog. So why not check it out now?:

I've appreciated all the love you've given the baby blog, and I hope you join me at my other site. Enjoy!

No comments: