Jennifer and I found out on Friday during a checkup at the hospital. I saw the evidence myself. He's a Beaudry, all right, and proud of it!
We also received some new pictures to show you. From this image, you can see his face, looking up:
You can make out the nose, mouth, and a little part of his hand by the lips. I think he may be smiling. Awwwwwww...
Sadly, the wider shot doesn't draw quite the same reaction. Take a look:
The little one has some BIG feet! No wonder Jennifer's been feeling a lot of kicks! The ultrasound technician says the feet are just leading the way... this guy won't be a small baby. Looks like I'll have to be extra nice to Jennifer in the coming months.
So, now, the big mystery is over... though the revelation may present a problem: "Lady Bird" is currently the top vote-getter of the "Choose the name" poll. Fortunately, Jennifer and I are open-minded about these things. We don't want our child to be forced into age-old stereotypes. So, if little girls can play football, I suppose little boys can be named "Lady Bird." He may have some trouble with the kids in the playground, though. Especially with those big feet.


3 comments:
Maybe you could name him Larry Bird Beaudry to split the N.C./Boston/Gender difference?
Woo hoo! Boys rule (at least at my house)! Other suggestions include Derek, Andy, and Jorge. :)
Much love! We can't wait to meet the baby boy.
This is fantastic Dave...although I will warn you another set of college friends found out they were having a boy at their first ultrasound...only to get a big surprise at ultrasound number two -- they now have a 4 month old baby girl. :-)
My advice: drill your doctor/ultrasound tech...and confirm everything two or three times.
Post a Comment