This was taken on my birthday earlier this year. Back then, we were young, carefree... and perhaps a wee bit intoxicated.
Those days, my friends, are over. Those two people you see in that picture - they will soon become PARENTS!
Meet the child:

This is the latest image of our little one, taken on Friday. He or she is due on June 13th.
I thought this blog would be a fun way to announce the news, and it's also a place where Jennifer and I can write updates and show pictures without annoying all of you with e-mails. So, come back to the website often, submit a comment or two, and make sure you take part in the all-important polls!
In the meantime, I'll try to cut down on my swearing, and I'll practice holding things without dropping them. Less than seven months to go!
8 comments:
Oh, my! Congratulations to you both! Dave, you've come a long way from your days of doing shots of Hot Damn out in Brighton. : )
congrats fellow brooklynites!
Wow, that's really starting to look like a person :-)
That is fantastic! Congrats Dave & Jennifer!
Whoo hoo! So happy for you guys! Your ultrasound shot came out awesome-nice profile!
With Love from your Fellow-June-08-Parents-To-Be,
Colleen & Tim
Be careful, remember we had nine of those 'little ones'! David and Jane.
You will be wonderful parents! Our grandchild is beautiful!
Love to the three of you!
Love, Pepere and Memere
But, seriously, congratulations!
Post a Comment